Peanut Shell Extract Luteoline / Arachis Hypogaea Extract Luteolin
Luteolin is a naturally occurring molecule known as bioflavonoid,
often found in foods including parsley, artichoke leaves, celery,
peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and
Luteolin is thought to play an important role in the human body as
an antioxidant, a free radical scavenger, an agent in the
prevention of inflammation, a promoter of carbohydrate metabolism,
and an immune system modulator.
- Product Name: Peanut Shell Extract Luteoline
- Botanical Name: Arachis hypogaea L
- Used Part: Peanut shell
- Plants: Solanum Prunella, Qing Lan, Caprifoliaceae Lonicera.
- Specification: Luteolin 80%, 90%, 95%, 98% HPLC
- Molecular Formula : C15H10O6
- Molecular Weight:286.23
- CAS NO: 491-70-3
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Melting point and solubility: 328 ° C-330 ° C, slightly dissolved
in water, soluble in alkaline solution (monohydrate)
1. Luteolin have potential value and exploition in food industry .
The reducing powder and OH scavenging ability in luteolin are
better than in BHT and GTP . It have high antimicrobial activity ,
can against four kind of common food contaminative microorganism.
2. Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory ,anti-allergic,
anticancer ,and immune-modulating properties to suppress
hyperactive immune systems .It has been reported that luteolin can
inhibit the proliferation of serials of tumor cells including solid
tumor ,ascties cancer and human myeloid leukemia . Luteolin can
also sensitize a number of apoptosis-inducing factors by unique
3. Luteolin may contribute to the reduction of hyperlipidemia and
inbition of oxidative modiflcation.
4. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent . Luteolin may help
promote healthy blood glucose leves and help in weight management
for Syndrome X. Externally luteolin can be used for skin allergic
and inflammatory disorders and for skin cancer prevention .Luteolin is a promising agent for use in ophthalmology , for
prevention and treatment of cataract and of vascular eye disorders.
- Pharmaceutical stuff;
- Functional food and food additive;
- cosmetics additive;